Membership Categories & Pricing
Corporate Membership ($5,000 – $7,500 USD)
Global membership includes participation in all LBMA benefits in all geographic regions.
Startup & Innovators Membership ($1,500 – $2,500 USD)
Startup & Innovators Memberships are open to small businesses actively engaged in the location based marketing industry.
Retailer/Brand/Academic Membership ($1,000 USD)
Retailers, brand and academic institutions are integral to our mission at the LBMA. You are the implementors that test new solutions and help determine their practicality in the real world.
The regions in which the LBMA currently has operations include:
- North America (NA) – Based in Toronto, New York and San Francisco
- Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) – Based in Amsterdam and London
- Asia Pacific (APAC) – Based in Singapore City, Singapore
- Latin America (LATAM) – Based in Sao Paulo, Brazil (coming soon)
- German Market (D/A/CH) – based in Munich, Germany
All Membership Classes
All classes of membership in the LBMA receive the same benefits as outlined below.
- unlimited attendee passes for all bi-monthly city chapter events
- unlimited access to all research reports and publications available through the LBMA and discounts on any paid third party research
- opportunities to sponsor bi-monthly events
- opportunities to participate in LBS test market/lab campaigns
- opportunity to sponsor weekly video podcast series
- participation in joint research and whitepapers
- full access to LBMA member directory
- opportunity to contribute as guest to LBMA blog
- promotion of member’s own events, whitepapers, webinars, etc.
- LBMA and partner speaking opportunities